In the name of principles, “show me what do you wear and I will tell you who you are.
Type, color, material and quality of work are composed of whole of our dressing room.
To speak out, give the image of our self-perception, expressed precisely in outfit.
The book “Lessons from Madame Chic” which is a bestseller in the american high society are presented three core principles:
- wear only those clothes that you like, in which you look great and, which reflect who you are
- define your style and, you will avoid of problems during searching new clothes
- every time when yoy get dressed think about how do you want to present yourself to the world
In other words, what you wear is a picture of how you live, how do you feel and what stage of life you are now. Our designs are unusual, which means that it is not a mass production but individual creations made to order individual customers. The color has to be an expression of the life of optimism and a positive attitude to oneself and to the world. The highest quality of products is a combination of functionality, comfort and uniqueness, that is something to what most people put in owns lives. Not only through the dressing room.
Do you think, that is easy to say but harder to do.
If the difficulty is to define yourself according to the above points the solution will come with sincere answers to the following questions:
1. Do you still like it (specific piece of clothing)?
2. Do I owear it?
3. Whether it still fits me and looks favorably
4. Does this thing still reflects who I am
5. Does this thing shows what I want to happen thanks to clothing / styling